Our lawyers advise a wide range of corporations and financing institutions on privacy and data protection matters as well as outsourcing.
We carry out compliance projects with relevant questionnaires; we also regularly provide ad hoc advice and review or draft of relevant policies as well as handling local registrations, complaints-handling as well cross-border data flows, within or outside EU.
We also provide advice to outsourcers or financial institutions regarding regulatory compliance on outsourcing and money laundering related matters, drafting of relevant contracts and procurement procedures.
Our lawyers advise clients in electronic communications-related transactions and projects, electronic signature and e-commerce matters, as well as electronic communications-related transactions and projects.
Your Legal Partners’ most recent experience includes:
- Data Protection filings and data flows registration for First Data Hellas, including approval of Binding Corporate Rules.
- Compliance report for several global projects of data flows for Ford Credit Bank plc
- E-commerce questionnaire in relation to credit card issuers
- Drafting of outsourcing processing contracts for First Data Hellas
- We advise Velti S.A, a leading company in the mobile marketing sector, listed in NASDAQ, in its international activities i.a. in Middle East, Asia, Latin America and UK on contractual issues, telecommunications legal regime, advertising, consumers & data protection aspects.